So here we go, with the first of my many happy happy posts.
And I am going to start with talking about my husband, who thinks I am always picking on him. I know we do argue, that too on the smallest of things, but here is a list that should make him happy, and it is true, which makes me very happy. (The list is not in any specific order)
- Enthusiasm about life – he loves to plan fun things, like sky-diving trips, flying planes, dinner outings, family albums… the works!
- Infinite patience – he really needs it, to be married to me – hope he doesn’t run out of patience on me.
- Deal with it attitude – he doesn’t crib about anything. Makes him one of the most positive people I have met!!
- Big things – he does really big things for me. Things that matter and things that require effort. My mom was seriously unwell, and he actually came with me to India to spend time with her. This was just 6 months of knowing each other, and I didn’t have to ask him to come with me. He just came. I am very thankful that he did that. Love him for it.
- Small things – he likes to give me small surprises, he named a Star after me 🙂 that was really cute.
- Helps around the house – he does a lot of stuff around the house – that is more than most women can say.
- Thoughtful – he is very thoughtful. Not just about me but about my friends and family as well. He will think of things I usually don’t, and he completely me well here.
- Tall – I am not very tall, so I always wanted a tall husband. He is much taller that I am – so there is hope our kids will be tall 🙂
- Values – We have the same values and beliefs. That makes it easy to take larger decisions.
- Supportive – He is very supportive of me and am sure he will stand by him in fulfilling my dreams.