Tomorrow, me and my husband finish our first 1st anniversary (we married each other twice in the past 18 months 😉 – legal and religious); and we have grown so much closer, we argue much lesser and life seems more in tune now than a few months ago. Already a year has passed us by, and time definitely flew by – I guess they say, when you are having fun, time flies.
My parents would have finished 39 years of marriage on the same day!! (We share our wedding anniversary with my parents, and his late dad’s birthday). They loved each other so much they went together from this life to the next.
If in one year of my life with my husband I have built so many memories to cherish, so many fights to refer back to, and so many things to laugh and tease about – in 39 years of marriage, I cannot imagine how many such memories my parents would have gathered. I wonder today, what it will be like to spend 39 years and more with my husband….
All those who have spent more than a year – care to tell me how it goes?
PS. This is not our wedding picture up there… Image credits – wikipedia!!
- Happy 53rd Anniversary to My Mom and Dad (justanothermanicmommy.com)
- Happy Anniversary (marriagegems.com)
- My Husband Gave Me Another Woman For Our Anniversary (scrapsofmygeeklife.com)
- Thoughts on Marriage Near my 1/3 Anniversary (xorosxaris.wordpress.com)
- How do you make it work? (sanctuaryofstyle.net)
- it’s our anniversary (wallagrams.wordpress.com)
- Our 30th Anniversary (themarriagefiles.wordpress.com)
- One Year Anniversary!!!! (dreblacksofresh.com)